A True "People Pit Bull"

A True "People Pit Bull"

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm here to apply for the position of House-Dog!

Oh, Hello! It's so nice to see you again. How have you been?

I've been very well, thank you so much for asking!



Life here at the House of Pinky is very nice.
I have been learning so much about what Miss Pinky and Mrs. Lady call "the finer points of being an exemplary House-Dog."




A big part of that is calmly hanging out by myself with a chew toy or just snoozing in a sunny spot.


Another important part of being a "House-Dog" is playing gently or just hanging with the family and enjoying "snuggle-time." Mrs. Lady says I am an excellent snuggler!
























It is also important to be gentle and patient while playing with "Tiny-Human."
Sharing toys with him is no problem for me and I like it when he shares his treats with me too!
I think being a "House-Dog" sounds like a very important job and also like a lot of fun! Pinky says it's definitely the best job she's ever had!
I sure hope that soon I will have the sought-after position of "House-Dog" with some humans of my own.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Arnie. It sounds like you are doing a fine job as a House Dog. I like your buggy eye picture in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arnie, guess wut? My name is Snuggles on accounta I'm such a eggsellent snuggler, too! Neat, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. trying really really hard not to fall desperately in love with this dog...my house princess would sooooooo disapprove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnie, you are doing such a great job as a House Dog. It looks like you are having such a fun time. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete