A True "People Pit Bull"

A True "People Pit Bull"

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunny days...

Hi Everyone! How are you today? I
sure hope you're well!

At my new foster home, which I also like to call "the House of Pinky," we like to practice our manners each and every day.


It's like Miss Pinky always says, "practice makes perfect." Oh, and also Mrs. Lady told me that good manners in a canine companion are very important to humans.

So, here I am "sitting" and "looking" at Mrs. Lady.....



And here I am gently taking my treat! Yum Yum Yum!



This move here was actually much harder to pull off than it looks, mainly because the whole time I was "sitting" and "looking", Tiny-Human was mowing the lawn with his mower that makes "Bub-bul-les" allllllllllllll around me.



Mrs. Lady said I got bonus points for my "patience" isn't that the best?





Well, we also like to have a bit of fun around here, like lying in the sun and rolling in the grass. I think that feels so nice, don't you agree?














Oh, I think I hear Mrs. Lady saying it's time to come in.... It was nice talking with you! Have a nice day.

7 comments:

  1. I'm already in love with Arnie; since the first day I laid eyes on him. (on my computer screen, that is!) He'd be mine in a heartbeat if I wasn't on the other side of the country! (and, of course, if I actually had the space & time for a dog in this stage of our lives...) =( But just reading Arnie's blog and seeing him livin' the life makes me smile, smile, smile!! His person is just around the corner!! P.S. Say "Hi" to Pinky for me & give her some smooches & hugs!! xoxo , M. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Arnie... you are so cute and good. Maize and pug here in Chicago are very jealous of your sunny back yard. We had to trudge through a couple of feet of snow this morning! I can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's he located? how old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous, Arnie is in Central California at the moment. Please see Badrap.org for more info on Arnie!

    Thanks,
    Pinky's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've heard about the House of Pinky before. Didn't the Animals sing about it? There is... a house... in Cali... and it's called... the House... of Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Arnie, I'm so jellous that you get to live wiff Pinky. She is my dream gurl. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arnie, you are just too cute enjoying your foster home. The summer days are always the best for some outside fun. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete